March 01, 2006

The Best Medicine

I brought nothing with me to read during today's traction session, since I figured I'd need both fists to stifle my screams.
As it turns out, the therapy was just very uncomfortable, not painful. Though just as bad as always. But lying there, knees bent, staring up at the ceiling, robot yanking my lower hips away from my spine, my mind wandered, and for no particular reason I began to reflect on the Pittsburgh Steelers' slogan for their recent playoff run, and the players' hope to garner that elusive fifth Super Bowl ring:

It occurred to me that it would not surprise me if the Cincinnati Bengals' vainglorious Wide Receiver came up with his own slogan for the upcoming football season as the Bengals begin another campaign for their first victory in a Super Bowl:


"ONE FOR THE JOHNSON!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home