October 17, 2007

Miss Pisswater

Seems Bailey Roo has acquired a rather unflattering nickname due to her elderly nighttime bladder needs.
Other things I've learned this week:
  • Ryan cannot properly floss with low mein noodles.
  • Looks cannot actually kill. Particularly if you've dropped the hint to a 23-month-old that he should NOT try to floss with low mein noodles.
  • As lame as most commercials are, they're still better than the constant Public Service Announcements we get repeated on Armed Forces Network.
  • The DTRA gym no longer provides towels. Probably a good thing. They were getting a little funky, and I didn't like the 'tude' from the gym staff when I asked for towels without thirteen holes in them.
  • I am not going to Tampa Bay the end of the month, so now I get to take my son trick-or-treating across the cul-de-sac to Jonathan's house.
  • I transition to the new job Monday, and will be some sort of "Team Chief" (me and another guy -- we could be a two-man luge team!) doing some security cooperation strategy development coordination liaison thing with NORTHCOM (Colorado Springs) and CENTCOM (Tampa, responsible for countries between Sudan and Kazakhstan, Syria and Pakistan).
  • Ryan is napping less and less frequently. Does not bode well for Mommy's sanity.
Here endeth the lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home