January 03, 2009

Say Goodbye to Holly, Wood

The holiday adrenalin protective viral force field has now, the weekend after, failed. My wife put me on NyQuil last night, and I slept till nearly 8:45. Tea and grits for breakfast helped soothe my throat, but it's still a head- and body-cold that looks like will be visiting for a while.
I did get Ryan out into the backyard with me after lunch to do yardwork, which turned into just playing in the sandbox and driving him around in the wheelbarrow.
Did manage to dehang some of the Christmas lights outside, put away the Redskins Christmas village, and stopped turning the tree on, as we slowly pack Christmas away again, going so far as to tell Ryan that I would in fact NOT sing him Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer on the guitar.
Anyone know any good January songs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home