April 22, 2009

Sanford & Daughter

Why is it that of all the cute things my daughter does, it's her Public Eating Area Garbage Runs that get the most aww-ttention?
I gush internally (in a good way, not like this head cold thing) when I hear people stop what they're doing to tell the person next to them to watch this little girl grab a piece of trash from Mommy as instructed and hip sashay-it over to the garbage can to reeeeach up and push whatever in (Ryan helps by pushing the THANK YOU door) then excitedly go back for more.
When the family came to have lunch with me at the Pentagon, she about busted the DEFCONCUTE scale, especially when I had her walk all the way out into the corridor, clutching an empty Coke bottle, to squeeze into the recycling bin hole.

Now if I could just get her to stop calling me Mama in public, we'll be golden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home