March 07, 2006

Egg in Asia

It's bad enough that I have throb-osis of the dorsal fin, but now I'm coming down with a sore throat and cough. Felt like dog meat last night. Headache. Chills. Bored.
That last one is probably not health related.
But I did get some photos in the mail that I'd ordered off my Kodak gallery website, which were 96% Ryan-related, so that cheered me up a skosh of a tad. I just need to go buy some more refrigerator magnets so I can display them.
I thought I had chicken noodle soup at home, but I only had chicken soup with rice which every one knows is remedy for when you have the green apple splatters, not a cold, so I had ravioli instead. Hence, I feel better, not.
I will heavily medicate myself so I am healthy for Spring Break, countdown T minus 8 days, 4 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home