May 03, 2006

Tag Team

I'll be in a silver tube traveling 500 miles an hour tomorrow afternoon, so I rode my bike down to the Humane Society this afternoon instead. I was glad to see another volunteer walking dogs (a lady in her forties, big yellow shirt, big yellow hair, carrying her purse, but hey she was walking dogs so huzzah for Dolly), giving me more time to spend with Paddington the Ewok-like fuzzball, Banjo,
Cody,
and the rest. The good news is that Chudo had a sign on his kennel that said he was being held for adoption, so with any luck he'll finally be gone next week, after hanging out near the back of the kennel for near three months. I wanted to give him one last walk, but the kennel "staff" started locking up for closing at 5:52. The cat rooms had already been closed down, too.
Grr, I would say, if I wore a furrier man's clothes.

Soyonara.

P.S. Spellcheck didn't like "paddington" but offered "puddingstone" instead. Which would be a good name for a posh parakeet or a british county. not a dog.

as much as i love pudding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home