April 28, 2007

My Brain Is Full

When I told Ainsley I wasn't particularly enjoying the class thus far, she brought up the interesting point that this is my third course in four weeks and maybe I'm just in training burnout.
I married smart.

Friday we were offered self-study time in the afternoon, so I was able to break away to drive out to Schriever AFB for a 4 SOPS 15th Anniversary thingydingy. Unfortunately, it was practically over by the time I got there. I did get a chance to meet the current commander, after previously exchanging e-mails (although I must not have made much of an impression, since he later called me "Jeff"), but only ran into three other people I knew.
I did get a kick-ass t-shirt.

Today was a gorgeous Colorado Saturday, giving me time to hit the Air Force Academy gym, do some shopping in Old Colorado City, and hook up with some friends (a guy I used to work with in Turkey, and then an old friend from College). And notirepeatnot read anything about satellite acquisition policies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home