July 26, 2008

$723.07

I am SO on board with this piggy bank deal.
And the Foulds tradition of never leaving a sidewalk penny unpocketed.
For nearly four years, the wife's Redskins (blow me down!) coin-saver gargantuan plastic bottle thingy has been collecting the fruits of our frugality, the leftover loot, the remains of the day. As it was getting nearly too heavy to pick up, I decided we should go ahead and cash it in.
Over five thousand coins. Incredible. We were making such a ruckus at the "Penny Arcade" that the bank manager asked if we needed any assistance. And gave Ryan and Erin new piggy banks to start them on their way to savings. Ryan was so psyched, he blew her a kiss.
He's funny that way.

We probably should have skipped the lollipop, though, since the buzz from it kept him powering through his allotted naptime, much to the grin-free chagrin of the rest of his family. So we took him to the pool to burn off more energy (with Ainsley berating me because Ryan took it upon himself to gun-point and wink-click at a couple ladies he saw sitting on the ledge) and stole Dad's oven to cook some lasagne and his dogpoopless back yard to kick a green ball around. And also sometimes to accidentally step on the ball and then faceplant on the grass. Which is why I never liked the term 'be on the ball'. It's dangerous. I also read somewhere that lollipop is the longest word you can type with just your right hand. you phony unklop numilopiujhm
Yep, that seems accurate. I forget the left hand one.
berated traders erased
I could probably figure it out if it weren't dark in here. Griffin and I should go to bed.
Of course, there's the web, which means we never have to think ever ever, which suggests aggregated, sweaterdresses, and something called "aftercateracts".
It also has words longer than lollipop, to include PHYLLOPHYLLIN, which is just cheating in Scrabble.
The website I saw also has a sentence entirely made up of the right hand: In July, oh my kill-joy Molly, I’ll look in upon my jumpy polo pony up in hilly Honolulu.
Okay, I could be looking at this website for stupid stuff all night. So you do it instead. Someone send me the Cliff's Notes.
http://jeff560.tripod.com/words.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home