July 24, 2008

Two for Two

We're batting a thousand since Tuesday night, with Erin actually sleeping Super Big Size Chunks o' time without being wide awake and cranky for a couple hours in the middle of the night, which had been the standard since, oh, Christmas. So we're actually two for two hundred and thirteen, but who's counting?

Ainsley awoke on her own at 1:42 this morning to discover that Erin had been asleep a whole three hours straight, and she (Ainsley) was compelled to poke me on the shoulder awake to let me know. And not an attention-getting, light, *ahem* of an excuse me tap tap tap, but the kind of poke you give a boar lying in the woods with a long stick to see if it's really dead. push push push.

I was overjoyed for the approximately six seconds I stayed awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home