September 29, 2005

Almost Ashamed

I walked Bailey this afternoon.
I took my time, walking Roy and Brooke first, petting the occasional cat, un-tilting the rabbit cage, avoiding the fact that they asked me to walk "Bailey." How would my own Bailey ever forgive me?
But this Bailey is a he. And I gathered that he had no idea his name was supposed to be Bailey.

The good news is that CiCi was finally adopted. And I didn't miss much while I was home -- they closed down for two weeks due to whooping cough (!) and took the time to clean the place up and down.
I also walked a big, happy, jumpy, tongue-with-feet golden named Fred, and Roy the hound again. After that upper-body workout, I figured it was time to give the little 'uns a chance, and carried little Riley (a poodle-shih tzu mix ... a pooshit?) out to the front...I haven't carried a dog in years, it occurred to me. Sorry, Brooke. Bad back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home