April 04, 2006

Roll Model

Our son has officially mastered this thing we call "gravity."
As with most things soncentric, I must take my wife's word for this, although if I had a hidden camera in the nursery, yesterday I would have apparently seen Ainsley and Bailey Roo dancing and bouncing and yayRyaning for joy to discover that our son, who had been placed on his back in his crib while she (Ainsley) went to go brush her teeth, had rolled over onto his tummy. Mommy was ecstatic. Bailey was happy because mommy was happy. Ryan blinked some confused blinks at his stuffed cat, wondering what the big deal was, and where the ceiling went.
And so it begins.
Movement.
No longer a blob that can be trusted to stay put, the boy is now an entity whose full 360-degree capabilities we must now pay attention to.
Perhaps we should get him a collar with little bells on it.

Just call me Mr. Tomasi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home