March 10, 2006

Adopt Me, I'm Irish

So the slogan outside the Humane Society goes.
At least they're not painting all the kitties green.
And it beats last month's indoor decoration theme, "Mardi Growl."
I hadn't been in a while thanks to my back and bad weather, but there was a full house today, unfortunately. The good news is that Samuel was adopted, and so, FINALLY, was Asia (I'm guessing it was the heat of the moment.)
Chudo is still there, though I heard a couple talking about him today. And Syllus is still around, still slapping his door from the outside, the dolt, and he's not my favorite anyway, what with biting me on the face and all.

Pick an eye color and stick with it.
He didn't break the skin, but it stung. It was more of a get-me-off-the-leash-I-wanna-play 'nip' than a bite, but I let the staff know anyway; he had already been returned for being too rough with a toddler.
But I had a grand time with Cookie, a beagle with a Civil War-era moustache, Amber, another beagle-esque cutie who couldn't work her door once she got outside, Truman a snausage of a basset/beagle mix, Wendy, a much calmer and girler version of Syllus, Billie, who's getting featured on T.V. tomorrow so should get snatched up, and Louie, a great fuzzy white husky-mixed-with-a-Hostess-SnoBall(TM) that doesn't have a picture up, but he kind of reminded me of

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home