October 04, 2005

The New Academic Quarter: An Assessment

Now that I've had each of my four classes, I can report on how I feel about the subjects to be covered this term:

Kill me now.

No no kidding don't it'll hurt you'll feel bad after it's all good.
Two of the instructors seem to be excited about the subjects they're teaching, the last talks too fast (but only reading his slides) to get a word in edgewise, and the last has the personality of a half-eaten bowl of pudding. I have a term paper to do in each class, and the lack of math this quarter just means there's more to read.
The one good thing is that I have a different group of people in most of my classes -- last term there were pretty much the same twenty of us in all four classes. Since we got to pick our own schedules this time, we're better mixed. In my information warfare class, there's a Navy guy, two civilians, some captains, and three enlisted troops.
I just have to meet with all the instructors to tell them I'll be leaving for two weeks at some point later this month.
Maybe I'll try for three.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home