October 16, 2005

From Here to Paternity

I'm all set! Bags are packed, leave is approved, camera battery's charged, bills are paid. I even bought only a half-gallon of milk yesterday. Lest MPW call me and say she's in labor and I have to complain that I have all this milk that'll go to waste.

It occurred to me the other night that my unborn child doesn't know what the moon is. I get to teach him! What it is, how far it is, what we did in 1969 to get there, who Frank Zappa's daughter is, why we get the term "lunatic" from it.

Also what chicken kiev is.

Oo! Police Squad!
Super Bowl Fifty, when he's 10!
Plus he'll probably get a video game player, so I can catch up on the last twenty years since my college roommate had "Super Mario Bros."

He sure better appreciate me. and my card tricks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home