October 10, 2005

Representin' the Reagan Years

It was nice to be home on a three-day weekend without it being jam-packed with appointments and activities, but ostensibly I went home so we could go to an all-classes reunion for London Central High School, where my wife and I first met, oh, (!) twenty years ago. Unfortunately, it seems that you have to be retired to go to these things; we were the youngest ones there and the only ones representing any class past 1977 until another from class of 1988 showed up.
Still, it was nice to reminisce, and some folks brought yearbooks from the 60s and 70s that had young pictures of teachers that we knew ten, twenty years later.
I was just ticked off that there weren't a bunch of people from My Pregnant Wife's class so I could go:

"LOOK WHO SHE MARRIED! HA! IN YOUR FACE!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home