October 28, 2007

Billowy is Beautiful

You have to choose your adjectives carefully around here.

I'm watching a lousy excuse of an NFL game live in rainy London. Apparently a streaker just ran across the field, though they didn't show it on TV. Though they did show a couple in the stands, one dressed as Captain America, the other as a Hot Dog.
I watched the Tampa Bay Bandits play the Philadelphia Stars (from the USFL) there at Wembley Stadium 20+ years ago...at least it wasn't raining.

Had a good day at work Friday -- got the Big Vector from the boss, giving me a couple projects I'll be responsible for during the next three or four months. I've also been given a job title I can live with. You are looking at the words being typed by the next: Chief, Plans and Assessments.

Exciting!
But at least I know what I'm doing, which is a relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home