December 11, 2007

Ham on, Ry.

"All people love my cheesy way of life."

Ryan got the whole verse out in one fell swoop! He still muddles the middle of the alphabet, and his "Jingle Bells" leaves a lot to be desired, though he gets the "Hey!" after 'sleigh' in the middle there. But to know so much of the "Cheese" song? Plus he 'read' the whole side of the page in the Boynton book that says "Everything about you is especially fine." Amazing what he picks up.
Over the monitor tonight, I heard him sing the first few words to "Timber" too. "Trees...fall down...my job...make drown..."

If only I could get him to stop giving himself away so easily during his self-initiated Hide n Seek.
"Wherrrrree's Ryan?"
"Unda ... Bed!"

I was in the Executive Board room watching a briefing given to Major General Castro.
He says to say hi.
So tomorrow I get to scrub more UJTLs to see if the CSART can tie any supporting tasks into our AMET.
Isn't that nice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home